Company Name: Tridel
Position: Asset Management Summer Student
Job Type: Full-time/Hourly
Location: In-person at the Head Office
Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in home building for over 85 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. While we’re passionate about building condos, we are a reflection of the diverse city of Toronto. We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
About The Role
We are looking for an Asset Management Summer Student (the “Summer Student”) to join our Asset Management team for a 4-month term. The Summer Student will work closely with the Director, Corporate Reporting & Treasury (the “Director”) in areas such as records and file management relating to the operating businesses.
This role reports to the Asset Management Director of Corporate Reporting & Treasury and their staff.
What You Will Do:
If you were to come onboard as our next Asset Management Summer Student, we would ask you to do the following:
· Assist in converting files into electronic format
· Help to organize the files for retention
· Aid in retrieving documents from storage for analysis and conversion to electronic format
· Support the Department in reviewing and categorizing files for inclusion in the business’ file records system
· Update the file records system where necessary
· Support the Asset Management team as needed
· Other duties as required
What You Bring:
Our Summer Student is someone that is a critical thinker with intellectual curiosity and a strong attention to detail. You are adaptive and work well balancing many responsibilities with a professional, engaging, and balanced demeanour.
· Basic computer comfort and skills
· Functional accounting and legal knowledge
· Ability to identify documents and determine their general purpose
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to conduct repetitive tasks with consistent focus
· Good communication skills
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Asset Management — Summer Student
are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women,
visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as
Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
Upon your request, we provide accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you request accommodation, HR will reach out to consult with you so that we can tailor our arrangements to suit your needs.
In addition, all new employees are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.