Company Name: Deltera
Position: Assistant Scheduler
Job Classification: Full-Time
Build Your Future with Us
Our strength, innovation and growth are
the result of talented individuals who come together as a team to build
sustainable and award-winning homes and communities. Through passion and
dedication, our employees work collectively to develop some of the largest and
most complex projects within the Greater Toronto Area. We
recognize our employees are the key to our success, and we invest in creating a
meaningful employee experience and culture that promotes:
· Professional development opportunities
· A diverse and robust suite of benefits and perks
· Social and sustainable impact
within our company and the communities we build, and much more.
As a Tridel employee, you contribute to our purpose and standard of excellence while building homes for people today and the generations of tomorrow. The Blueprint
The Assistant Scheduler is integral in assisting with a wide range of project planning and scheduling processes and will be responsible for full scheduling services for our Estimating department.
A Glimpse into Your Daily Activities
Working directly with the Senior Scheduler and various project teams, you will be responsible for:
· Gathering and interpreting project schedule data from both internal and external sources throughout the project’s life cycle.
· Assist in the monitoring, reviewing, and analysis of the schedule and status during all phases of the project, including the analysis of any schedule deviations and corrective actions.
· Assuring that all schedules developed follow the Standard Project Coding Systems and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Activity Coding System, and Activating ID Numbering System.
· Working closely with the Project teams to align project schedules with baseline schedules for all activities, identify trends, and schedule impacts.
The Architect of Your Success
· A university degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent.
· Minimum 3+ years of large-scale engineering and/or construction scheduling experience.
· Advanced proficiency with scheduling software tools and potentially certification in relevant tools like Primavera P6.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Projects, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Strong organizational skills and can schedule and track multiple projects from concept to completion.
· Proven efficiency in working cross-departmentally to
provide timely, informed, and up-to-date schedule information including trends,
forecasts, and consistent project reporting.
Predictive Index® Behavioural Assessment
As you move forward with your application for a position at Deltera, we'd like to highlight a crucial step in our hiring process. Alongside submitting your resume using the “Apply” button below, we kindly request that applicants set aside 5-10 uninterrupted minutes to complete the Predictive Index® Behavioural Assessment.
It's important to note that this assessment isn't designed to measure intelligence, education, or experience. Instead, it focuses on understanding your unique work and communication needs.
To initiate this step, kindly access the assessment through the following link:
We appreciate your commitment to this process, as it plays a key role in ensuring a comprehensive evaluation of your suitability for the position. Founded in 1934, Tridel is responsible for delivering over 89,000 homes to date, and we are proud to continue building not just our legacy but communities for years to come.
Who We Are
Founded in 1934, Tridel is responsible for delivering over 89,000 homes to date, and we are proud to continue building not just our legacy but communities for years to come.
As a purpose-driven company guided by our ‘Built for Life®’ commitment, we create socially and environmentally responsible communities and invest in innovations that promote quality, sustainability, high performance in construction, social inclusion and cohesion, and community economic development. As an award-winning company, we are proud to be recognized as an industry leader for excellence in design and construction, green building, corporate social responsibility, diversity, equity and inclusion, customer service, and more.
Supporting Inclusion and Belonging
Tridel is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities where we build, where everyone feels they belong, is physically and psychologically safe, and can reach their full potential. We embrace diversity while reinforcing equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team with a range of experiences and skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all qualified individuals to apply, including those who self-identify as Indigenous in Canada (First Nations, Métis, Inuit), are from racialized communities, and persons with disabilities. We remain committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process and will provide accommodation upon request. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information received will be handled in strict confidence.
Interested in the position?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Assistant Scheduler