Company Name: Whirlpool Corporation
Position: Bilingual Sales and Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hybrid Role – Work from Home and Office in Mississauga 2-3 Days/week
Salary: Paid position, salary competitive within industry
A little bit about us…
Acosta is the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands with a proven track record for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada. We offer flexible services that maximize efficiency. Acosta has the talent and technology to construct data-driven strategies; the reach and relationships to execute against those strategies; and the tools to monitor, track and optimize metric-based results for clients and retailers.
In this role you will be dedicated to supporting, Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company. Whirlpool’s brand portfolio includes Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, and JennAir.
What are we looking for?
Our business is growing and we’re looking for a Bilingual Sales & Service Coordinator! Representing Whirlpool Corporation, you will play a critical role in providing product knowledge and sales support directly to Consumers, Retail Sales Associates, and Trade Partners.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who are stellar at verbal and written communications and have strong attention to detail. If this is the role for you, we would love to have you join our team!
In this role you will:
· Provide sales, service and product support to Consumers, Retail Sales Associates and Trade Partners
· Support Trade Partners and the Whirlpool Service Technician team with parts and service inquiries
· Process field stock maintenance and part orders
· Helping consumers update their profiles in eCRM and register their products
· Educating consumers about their manufacturer’s warranty and explaining the benefits of purchasing an Extended Warranty Plan with the intent of making a sale
· Support the day-to-day activity of an online product knowledge platform
· Maintain a high level of professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
· Resolve problems and action to be taken and then communicate them quickly and clearly
· Enhancing current SOPs and creating new processes, as required
· Support ongoing projects as required
Experience to be successful in the role:
· Proficient in English and French (written and verbal)
· 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
· Experienced in appliances and consumer electronics, considered a bonus
· Post-Secondary Education, preferred
· Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
· This role is hybrid – successful candidates will be asked to work out of our Mississauga office 2-3 days/ week.
· Must be available to work shifts:
o Weekend shift (2x/month)
o Evening shifts (12:00 pm- 8:00 pm)
· Proven experience using Google Suite and/or Microsoft and be comfortable at using multiple network applications to source information.
· Must be comfortable completing a criminal background check and providing proof of Covid Vaccination Status
What can we offer in return?
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment with opportunities for future career development in the appliance industry.
Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Acosta including a comprehensive total rewards benefits package:
· Work from Home (with occasional travel into Whirlpool’s Head Office as required)
· Paid training program (from the comfort of your home)
· Health and Dental benefits
· Company matched retirement savings plan
· Opportunities to grow within the company
· Plus, surprise perks you'll love!