We are looking for a Communications Coordinator to join our Brand Experience team. The role reports to the Director, Corporate & Customer Communications supporting the following key initiatives:
· Writing, editing, and creating communications for employees as well as external customers, including letters and email communications, ensuring consistency and alignment in tone and voice across all communications
· Managing the Company’s employee intranet and the production of a weekly newsletter and other employee emails, including a content calendar, the development of content, graphic design, and layout
· Providing support with event planning and development of communications for events
· Supporting communication needs in alignment with an annual communication strategy
· Providing project support to the Communications team as needed
Who You Are – You Have:
· Strong attention to detail in writing and creative work
· Sincere commitment to working collaboratively with supporting groups
· Ability to work independently and take initiative to accomplish goals
· Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
· Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adjust to frequently changing work in a fast-paced, complex environment
What You Offer:
· Post-secondary education in Communications or related field
· Minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience
· Exceptional communications skills, including a demonstrated ability to write and prepare visually appealing communication material
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
· Creative design experience (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Canva)
Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condo communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of aboriginal descent to apply. Upon your request, we provide accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you request an accommodation, HR will reach out to consult with you so that we can tailor our arrangements to suit your needs. In addition, all new employees are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.
Interested? Please provide us with your resume as well as a cover letter to email@example.com indicating why this is the perfect role for you.