Position: Community Relations Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delmanor Wynford
For the past 20 years, Delmanor has been dedicated to establishing an exceptional level of independent and assisted living accommodation and care, and recently opened their first MemoryPlus dementia friendly neighbourhood. Delmanor continues to provide seniors with first-class full-service rental accommodations and currently has retirement communities in Richmond Hill, North York, Don Mills, Oakville, Etobicoke and Aurora. Future communities coming soon to Whitby and Oakville.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
· Support the Community Relations Manager (CRM) in ensuring occupancy and waiting list targets are met, and submitting reports on same
· Work with the CRM, General Manager and Director, Sales & Marketing to develop a marketing plan, including budget management, and reporting on same
· Undertake efforts to stay informed about the competitive landscape, industry trends, and client demands
· Assist the CRM in coordinating materials management, including vendor contact, purchasing, and inventory control
· Input and track marketing inquiries and respond in a timely manner
· Assist the CRM to develop and execute an annual community outreach plan, develop and maintain a community contact list, and participate in creating new partnership and community relationships
· Support the CRM in maintaining the relationship between the site and the resident and their family, specifically with answering inquiries and/or conducting tours
· Attend specific resident events to maintain a marketing presence
· Assist with the set up and maintenance of model and guest suites as required
· Other duties as required
What you bring:
· Post-secondary education preferably in Business or Hospitality Management with a focus on Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Communication or Public Relations
· At least 2 years’ experience in a related industry such as real estate, healthcare, consumer sales, hospitality, or retirement
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as computer literacy
· Initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to demonstrate tact, empathy, and patience with seniors and their families.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Community Relations Coordinator—Delmanor Wynford
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.