Company Name: Delmanor
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Job Type: Part-time
What You Will Do:
· Prepare meals daily from seasonal menus
· Ensure food quality and presentation meet fine dining standards
· Contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen
· Other duties as required
What You Bring:
· 1 year of progressive experience in a dining environment
· Valid Food Handling Certification
· Excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Cooking school training and previous experience in fine dining are assets
· Availability to accommodate shift work as well as weekends
At Delmanor, it’s about people first. It’s about finding the right fit for you. Without any compromises. It is your home. It is your adventure. A place to do as you wish, when you want, and with whom you choose. A home and community that give you the freedom and the confidence to live life how you see it. After all, the story is yours to write. We simply give you the pages to fill.
For the past 20 years, Delmanor has been dedicated to establishing an exceptional level of independent and assisted living accommodation and care, and recently opened their first MemoryPlus dementia friendly neighbourhood. Delmanor continues to provide seniors with first class full service rental accommodations and currently has retirement communities in Richmond Hill, North York, Don Mills, Oakville, Etobicoke and Aurora. Future communities coming soon to Whitby and Oakville.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Cook – Delmanor.