Job Classification: Part-time; Permanent
Location: Delmanor Prince Edward (Etobicoke, ON)
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
· Prepare meals daily from seasonal menus
· Ensure food quality and presentation meet fine dining standards
· Contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen
· Other duties as required
What you bring:
· 1 year of progressive experience in a dining environment
· Valid Food Handling Certification
· Excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Cooking school training and previous experience in fine dining are assets
· Availability to accommodate shift work as well as weekends
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Dental care
· Employee assistance program
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Cook—Delmanor Prince Edward.