Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condominium communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join our Customer Care Home Orientation team. This role is responsible for providing coordinated support to management and departmental teams through a number of administrative responsibilities including but not limited to scheduling appointments and meetings, organizing events, drafting customer communications, and preparing reports and presentations.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Quality Assurance & Warranty, Customer Care Home Orientation.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Care Administrator will be to:
- Provide coordinated support to management, and departmental teams
- Produce a range of customer communications
- Assist the Customer Care Management Team in scheduling appointments and maintaining schedules
- Produce communications for the Customer Care department
- Monitor & distribute supplies for site offices; forms, letterhead, uniforms, office supplies, closing gifts
- Maintain department filing, including administering petty cash for site offices
- Purchase order and invoice processing
- Organize and execute a range of events and meetings, including coordination with caterers, venues and all participating partner companies, resource preparation (handouts, takeaways, signage) for homeowners, internal departments, and outside vendors.
About Our Customer Care Administrator
Our Customer Care Administrator is someone that has a positive, professional, and upbeat attitude with a passion for administration. They have outstanding customer service skills, focusing on anticipating the needs of customers and proactively addressing issues before they become concerns. They are able to self-organize, problem solve, and manage multiple activities with a high level of detail orientation. The Customer Care Administrator must have exceptional interpersonal skills and strives towards quality and continuous improvement.
- 1+ years experience within administration
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfort with adapting to a wide range of computer & mobile technologies
COVID-19: Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe:
We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During this time, most employees are working from home or doing a blended model of at home and in-office work in accordance with government and Public Health guidelines. Until further notice, this role will continue to operate under this model however, our intention is to resume regular business practices post COVID-19 when it is safe to do so.
How does this effect hiring and onboarding?
Our interview and onboarding processes have remained relatively the same, except that interviews and onboarding sessions are conducted through video platforms.
Our Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
in the position?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the
subject: Customer Care Administrator.