Tridel is looking for a Development Coordinator to join their Development Planning team. The role reports to the VP, Development Planning supporting the following key initiatives:
· Coordinate development application materials and submissions;
· Prepare and facilitate the issuance of building permits;
· Assist with filing, submitting, and obtaining approval for permits to facilitate construction site activities;
· Conduct site visits and preliminary site analysis as required;
· Attend community meetings and industry events; and
· Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
Who You Are
· Collaborative team player with superior negotiation and influencing skills;
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to convey information, speaking comfortably and effectively in front of groups;
· Superior ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners; and
· Strong knowledge and experience in Municipal Planning Policies, the Planning Act, planning process, and, planning theory.
What You Offer
· Degree in Civil Technology, Architectural Technology, or Urban Planning.
· 1-3 years of experience in municipal planning, land development, land use consulting firm, or any other related land use developments.
· Experienced in in-person facilitation.
· Ability to review and analyze site plans, surveys, architectural & landscape plans.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condo communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodations.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume and cover letter indicating why this is a perfect role for you to email@example.com with the subject: Development Coordinator.