Company Name: Delmanor Northtown
Location: North York, ON
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
What you’ll do:
· Provide dining services to all residents and guests, ensuring the principles of fine dining service excellence are met
· Contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency, and creativity
· Other duties as required
What you bring:
· Some customer service experience or exposure to a dining room environment
· A food handling certificate and Smart Serve or other approved alcohol service certificate
· The availability to accommodate shift work, including day, evening and weekend shifts
At Delmanor, it’s about people first. It’s about finding the right fit for you. Without any compromises. It is your home. It is your adventure. A place to do as you wish, when you want, and with whom you choose. A home and community that give you the freedom and the confidence to live life how you see it. After all, the story is yours to write. We simply give you the pages to fill.
For the past 20 years, Delmanor has been dedicated to establishing an exceptional level of independent and assisted living accommodation and care, and recently opened their first MemoryPlus dementia friendly neighbourhood. Delmanor continues to provide seniors with first class full service rental accommodations and currently has retirement communities in Richmond Hill, North York, Don Mills, Oakville, Etobicoke and Aurora. Future communities coming soon to Whitby and Oakville.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Dining Room Server – Delmanor Northtown.