Position: Exercise Therapist
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Delmanor Prince Edward (Etobicoke)
For the past 20 years, Delmanor has been dedicated to establishing an exceptional level of independent and assisted living accommodation and care, and recently opened their first MemoryPlus dementia friendly neighbourhood. Delmanor continues to provide seniors with first-class full-service rental accommodations and currently has retirement communities in Richmond Hill, North York, Don Mills, Oakville, Etobicoke and Aurora. Future communities coming soon to Whitby and Oakville.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
· Provides diversified wellness programs to help meet the physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual needs of Residents.
· Maintains effective communication and solid relationships with Residents, families, Managers and team members.
· Plans, organizes and submits LivingWell programs, seminars, speakers to the LivingWell Manager for inclusion in the monthly calendar.
· Assists and supports other department managers, as needed; e.g. Anniversary Parties, Marketing events.
What you bring:
· Has a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working with older adults in a hospitality or health care setting.
· Certificate from a fitness related organization such as CanFit Pro.
· Knowledgeable in teaching exercise classes to older adults.
· Demonstrates that he/she is self-directed, accountable, an effective problem-solver and team leader
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Exercise Therapist—Delmanor Prince Edward
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.