The Forest Hill Group is a market leader in the delivery of luxury concierge, bespoken security and upscale valet parking services in North America. This exciting opportunity will appeal to strong customer service-oriented professionals with a valid G Driver's License. Salary: Dependent on Experience & Position offered
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Greet residents in a pleasant manner
• Park and retrieve cars for the residents
• Attain keys from the drivers, help with any luggage
• Drive resident's vehicles to designated parking locations safely
• Ascertain that vehicles are locked before being left alone
• Maintain the Concierge post Qualifications and Skills
• You must possess a valid Ontario G Driver's License
• Security Guard License preferred
• You must be comfortable driving both manual and automatic vehicles
• Ability to adapt to different vehicle sizes, makes, and models.
• You must hold a clean Driver's Abstract.
Why work for us?
*We are the top security/concierge service company in Canada
*Wages above Industry Standard *Premium benefits plan
*We are a growing company with a lot of room for promotion
COVID-19: Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe
We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During this time, most employees are working from home or doing a blended model of at home and in-office work in accordance with government and Public Health guidelines. Until further notice, this role will continue to operate under this model however, our intention is to resume regular business practices post COVID-19 when it is safe to do so.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding?
Tridel’s interview and onboarding processes have remained relatively the same, except that interviews and onboarding sessions are conducted through video platforms.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: The Forest Hill Group - Valet.
Tridel is committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Tridel’s Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs. We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.