Position: Health & Wellness Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delmanor Wynford
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
· Ensure the provision of high-quality personal care to the Residents including bathing, dressing assistance, medication administration, mobility assistance, and handling emergencies
· Assume responsibility for the Residence in the absence of the General Manager
· Hire, onboard and schedule Nurses and Personal Support Workers, including monitoring performance.
· Communicate effectively with physicians, pharmacists, other professional care providers, other department managers, Residents, and their families
· Function within the current practice of nursing and within applicable legislation, policies, and procedures of the Retirement Homes Act (RHA) and Delmanor. Maintain and upgrade your competence related to clinical practice and professional licensing
· Other duties as required
What you bring:
· Registration with the College of Nurses in the Province of Ontario
· Current Certificate of Competence as Registered Practical Nurse of the College of Nurses
· Experience working in a similar setting; experience in Geriatric care is an asset
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Health & Wellness Manager—Delmanor Wynford
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.