Company Name: Tridel
Position: Leasing & Business Development Manager
Department: Leasing & Business Development
Reports to: Director, Leasing & Business Development
Job Classification: Full time, Hybrid
Location: Del Condominium Rentals Inc., 4800 Dufferin St, Toronto ON
Leasing & Business Development Manager
Del Condominium Rentals (DCRI), a division of The Tridel Group of Companies, is the largest and most recognized rental property management provider in the Greater Toronto Area. Del Condominium is the leading GTA-based property management company providing services and expertise to owners/ investors of condominium residences and their tenants. At DCRI, we offer peace of mind to homeowners through our reliable rental management solutions including leasing, tenant services, accounting, and maintenance & repair. We pride ourselves on quick problem resolution and maximizing homeowner revenues.
About The Job
Reporting to the Director of Leasing and Business Development, the Leasing & Business Development Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of leasing, business development, and lease administration. This crucial position plays a pivotal role in supporting sales and leasing efforts, managing communication to our owners and tenants, and maintaining maximum lead generation. The Leasing & Business Development Manager will work closely with various internal departments to elevate the performance of our rental portfolio and ensure seamless customer interactions at every touchpoint. The ideal candidate must be able to develop and execute strategies to boost brand recognition, provide outstanding customer service, and fuel business growth, all while effectively leading a team and unlocking their full potential.
· Lead and support multiple teams, in the leasing, business development and administration departments
· Ensure that Owner communication throughout the team is always professional and prompt
· Manage communications standards among multiple departments, ensuring consistent delivery of our strategies to stakeholders
· Analyze performance of 3rd party listing platforms, ensuring maximum lead generation and exposure within a given budget
· Analyze market trends and demographic data to formulate leasing strategies that drive business growth
· Oversee the accurate and compliant documentation of leases, processing lease agreements and transactions
· Support Business Development growth and strategy
· Provide excellent customer service and coach the team in handling customers with complex or escalated issues, ensuring prompt and effective resolution
· Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, maintain adherence to leasing laws and regulations and proactively address compliance issues
· Evaluate current processes and contribute to the identification and implementation of improvements
· Generate regular performance reports and analyze key metrics
· A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
· Over 3 years of direct experience in a leadership position
· Proficiency in operational management
· Demonstrated strong leadership abilities, including team motivation and management
· A proven record of achieving sales targets, converting leads, and cultivating high-performing leasing and sales teams
· Exceptional attention to detail, a robust work ethic, and the capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in utilizing software programs and reporting tools
· Advanced Excel knowledge is considered an asset
· Superior communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective interaction with stakeholders at all organizational levels
Why join Del Condominium Rentals?
The success of Del Condominium Rentals, Inc. can be attributed to the dedicated individuals who form our team.
We are committed to achieving excellence, recognizing that our achievements not only depend on our product and service, but more importantly, on the individual contributions of each team member. We promote a healthy work-life balance by providing a flexible working environment and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, we offer convenient onsite parking and maintain a casual dress code. We engage with our employees and encourage team building through company events.
· Casual dress
· Company events
· Dental care
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Extended health care
· Life insurance
· On-site parking
· Paid time off
· Vision care
· Work from home
Are you enthusiastic about driving business growth within a company? Do you possess a robust sales background and outstanding leadership capabilities? Del Condominium Rentals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. Reasonable accommodation is available upon request throughout our recruitment and selection process.
Interested in the Position?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Leasing & Business Development Manager