Company Name: Del Condominium Rentals
Position: Leasing Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Paid position, salary competitive within industry
SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Do you have what it takes to join one of the leading Condo Property Management companies in Toronto? Are you a charismatic individual who takes pride in promoting and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with every client? You enjoy interacting with others and building relationships. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join the Del Condominium Rentals Leasing team.
We are looking to grow our team for a new Leasing
Specialist. You should be professional and well informed while displaying a
solution-oriented approach in order to match a client’s needs to properties
that are available. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have
remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills. The Leasing Specialist
interacts with tenants on behalf of landlords and property management company,
Del Condominium Rentals. They assist potential and existing tenants with
viewing of properties, lease terms and prices, rental applications, and lease
RESPONSIBLE TO: Portfolio Manager of Leasing
· Coordinate property, suite and amenities viewings with prospective tenants
· Promote unoccupied suites through various media and advertising techniques
· Provide accurate information on the different features of properties to prospective tenants
· Follow-ups to all showings, with focus on converting showings to a new move in
· Respond to rental inquiries by phone and e-mail in a timely, pleasant and informative way
· Market all rental listings through open houses, individual and/or virtual showings
· Negotiate lease terms and market rents with owners
· Coordinate and schedule lease applications and adhere to compliance requirements
· Coordinate move-in processes
· Prepare all lease-related paperwork, collecting payments and deposits
· Coordinate showings with cooperating brokers, for suites listed on MLS
· Plan and implement marketing strategies to generate traffic
· Conduct market studies and analysis in order to keep owners informed of market conditions
· Manage regulatory and compliance related services
· Provide access and support for trades to suites, for repairs, blinds measurements
· Ensure suites are in a presentable condition
· Act as point of contact with Tridel Customer Care when suites are closing on occupancy dates
· Coordinate any additional marketing initiatives needed for onsite new build lease up success
· Post social media content, keeping audience engaged
· Follow up on waitlist clientele when suites come available
· Work directly with leasing coordinators specifically related to showings, bookings, and admin support
· Oversee of the blinds vendors and orders for new developments
Leasing Specialist Requirements:
· Real Estate license (Is not required for this role).
· 2 years of experience in a leasing role (advantage).
· Proven success in a sales environment, with a strong focus on converting leads.
· Proven skills in managing leases for high volume properties.
· Solid understanding of local rental regulations and compliance.
· Solution-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Well-informed individual who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
· Proven ability to work towards and meet targets.
· Capable networker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets set by Leasing Director
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize daily responsibilities and maintain an excellent sense of organization
· Adaptable to changes in processes and/or responsibilities related to the role
· Ability to work weekends, non-traditional holidays and accommodate showings in the evenings
· Must have access to a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license. (car allowance and gas card provided)
· Onsite Admin support when needed
· Assisting trades with access to suites, for blinds measurements and/ or repairs
· Ability to work weekends, as required for the role
About Del Condominium Rentals
Del Condominium Rentals Inc. was formed in 1986 to provide property management services for investors of condo residences. Today, we help match renters to homes in Tridel’s newest condominium communities that match their lifestyle, and alleviate the day-to-day concerns related to being a landlord from condominium owners. Let us help remove the guess work.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Del Condominium Rentals is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.