We have an important new role on our HR team – we are looking for a Manager, Organizational Learning & Talent Development. The role reports to the VP, People & Culture supporting the following key initiatives:
· Lead the ongoing evolution of our approach to performance and talent management, which includes designing programs to enable the identification, assessment, and active development of talent;
· Provide thought leadership in the areas of talent development programs and/or processes, such as succession planning, development planning, and leadership development programs;
· Lead and refine the Performance Management Process in support of our culture, brand identity, and overall business strategy;
· Help drive Tridel’s strong culture by embedding the Company’s values and core competencies through all talent, performance management, and development programs;
· Curate and develop learning content and programs directly related to employee development as well as job and skill-based training;
· Partner with the Company’s Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Network to build on the foundation currently in place as well as lead new ideas, initiatives, and programs related to this high priority area of focus;
· Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities and align talent programs accordingly; and
· Lead change and communication in all areas of talent and performance management. Analyze and draw insights from data to measure the effectiveness of programs and to develop insights to inform their evolution.
Who you are
· Creative and innovative approach to day-to-day initiatives and long term objectives;
· Action-oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better support desired outcomes;
· Outcome focused, critical thinker with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement;
· Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward; and
· Curious, ready to take on new challenges, and open to doing things differently.
What you bring
· 5+ years in designing and implementing business-focused talent and learning programs;
· Experience working in/with Dayforce and/or LMS systems is an asset;
· Strong knowledge and experience in talent management, learning and development, and performance management program design;
· Superior ability to build and maintain strong working relationships within internal and external partners;
· Well-versed in methodologies for measuring and assessing the effectiveness of programs and processes; and
· Strong communications, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to convey information, speaking comfortably and effectively in front of groups.
What You Offer:
· Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, and Learning.
· 5+ years of experience in training and/or OD or relevant experience.
· Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally within the organization.
· Experienced in in-person facilitation.
· Committed to owning solutions and outcomes and strives for continuous improvement.
· Resilient to change and works well in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment.
Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condo communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodations.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume and cover letter indicating why this is a perfect role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Manager, Organizational Learning & Talent Development.