have an important new role on our HR team – we are looking for a Manager,
Organizational Learning & Talent Development. The role reports to the VP,
People & Culture supporting the following key initiatives:
· Lead the ongoing evolution of our approach to
performance and talent management, which includes designing programs to enable
the identification, assessment, and active development of talent;
· Provide thought leadership in the areas of talent
development programs and/or processes, such as succession planning, development
planning, and leadership development programs;
· Lead and refine the Performance Management Process in
support of our culture, brand identity, and overall business strategy;
· Help drive Tridel’s strong culture by embedding the
Company’s values and core competencies through all talent, performance
management, and development programs;
· Curate and develop learning content and programs
directly related to employee development as well as job and skill-based
· Partner with the Company’s Diversity, Inclusion,
and Equity Network to build on the foundation currently in place as well as
lead new ideas, initiatives, and programs related to this high priority area of
· Establish strong relationships with key
stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities and align
talent programs accordingly; and
· Lead change and communication in all areas of
talent and performance management. Analyze and draw insights from data to
measure the effectiveness of programs and to develop insights to inform their evolution.
· Creative and innovative approach to day-to-day
initiatives and long term objectives;
· Action-oriented, and comfortable taking calculated
risks to better support desired outcomes;
· Outcome focused, critical thinker with the ability
to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement;
· Collaborative team player with superior influencing
skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to
move initiatives forward; and
· Curious, ready to take on new challenges, and open
to doing things differently.
· 5+ years in designing and implementing business-focused
talent and learning programs;
· Experience working in/with Dayforce and/or LMS
systems is an asset;
· Strong knowledge and experience in talent
management, learning and development, and performance management program
· Superior ability to build and maintain strong
working relationships within internal and external partners;
· Well-versed in methodologies for measuring and
assessing the effectiveness of programs and processes; and
· Strong communications, written, and presentation
skills, including the ability to convey information, speaking comfortably and
effectively in front of groups.
Degree in Human Resources, Organizational
Development, and Learning.
5+ years of experience in training and/or OD or
Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally
within the organization.
Experienced in in-person facilitation.
Committed to owning solutions and outcomes and
strives for continuous improvement.
Resilient to change and works well in a
fast-moving, ever-changing environment.
is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more
than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of
Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined
to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners
while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working
to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally
sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won
virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales,
marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the
long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condo
communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
new hires of our policies for accommodations.
Interested in the
send your resume and cover letter indicating why this is a perfect role for you
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Manager, Organizational Learning & Talent Development.