Del Condominium Rentals (DCRI) is the leading GTA-based property management company providing services and expertise to owners / investors of condominium residences as well as their tenants. At DCRI, we offer peace of mind to homeowners through our reliable rental management solutions including leasing, tenant services, accounting, and maintenance & repair. We pride ourselves on quick problem resolution and maximizing homeowner revenues.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing all marketing and promotional plans for DelRentals’ Leasing and Sales Teams, ensuring that every initiative increases brand awareness while driving the growth and success of the business. This role creates new content for all marketing platforms, executes promotional campaigns, monitors and reports on analytics, contributes to the development of marketing plans, and leverages research to keep DelRentals at the forefront of our industry.
· A minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing, ideally in the real estate industry;
· Post-secondary degree or certification in a relevant discipline such as Marketing, Communications, Design or Digital market, or equivalent experience;
· A proven track record in developing highly effective visual and written marketing campaigns, fully aligned with the brand, that generate consistent and measurable results;
· A high degree of proficiency with graphic design programs, e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Canva;
· Proficiency in MS Office, HTML, SEO, CMS and WordPress;
· Extensive working knowledge of the different social media and marketing platforms as well as how to generate engagement and ROI;
· Strong data analytics and reporting capabilities as well as the ability to identify opportunities to strengthen performance based on the data and,
· Orientation towards team work, collaboration and delivering exceptional marketing services to internal customers.
We are looking for an extremely talented junior to intermediate level digital marketing professional who prefers working in an entrepreneurial environment on a variety of marketing campaigns. If you are ready for a new challenge and a place where you can grow your career, have a direct impact on the business, and work with an awesome team, then we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive base salary based on experience, a comprehensive benefits package, company bonus and flexible work environment.
· Salary -
· Benefits Package – dental, vision, health
· Laptop provided
· Flexible hours during COVID-19 - work from home or the office
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marketing Coordinator.