Position: People and Culture Coordinator
Department: People and Culture
Job Classification: Full-Time Permanent
Tridel is excited to welcome a talented and passionate People and Culture Coordinator (the "P&C Coordinator") to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to work on exciting initiatives and make a real impact on our organization.
About the Job
As the P&C Coordinator, you'll have a vital role in supporting the strategy, development, implementation, management, communications, and administration of all company programs and processes, including new policies and training programs. You'll work towards reinforcing our company's values and culture and providing an exceptional employee experience, with a particular focus on improving and executing our onboarding program. This is a hybrid position, so you'll have the flexibility to work remotely and in person.
Reporting directly to the VP of People and Culture, your responsibilities will include:
· Coordinating the recruitment process, managing candidate resumes, and overseeing the summer student hiring process.
· Ensuring a smooth employee onboarding program, providing necessary resources, and utilizing our HRIS for facilitation.
· Facilitating communication and performance management processes, coordinating employee events, conducting surveys, and preparing reports.
· Providing administrative support to P&C Team, gathering HR metrics data, preparing reports and presentations, processing invoices, and delivering additional support as needed.
· Working with the VP of P&C on multiple organizational projects.
Who You Are
As our ideal candidate, you bring an unwavering dedication to precision and an impressive talent for analyzing data. You excel in dynamic and fast-paced environments, where agility and adaptability are crucial for success. Your organizational skills are second to none, and you pride yourself on keeping things running smoothly, even when the pressure is on. Your history of building strong working relationships with employees and management demonstrates your exceptional interpersonal skills.
What You Bring
· Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of related HR experience.
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience with Dayforce HRIS considered an asset.
· Demonstrated understanding of the human resources function considered an asset.
· Analytical and have strong attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to adjust to frequently changing work assignments in a fast-paced, complex environment.
Why Choose Tridel
Tridel has been a leader in the industry, committed to delivering high-quality homes that are socially responsible, eco-friendly, and offer a high standard of living. While our brand is widely recognized, our true strength lies in our people. They're passionate and driven, enabling us to tackle some of Toronto's biggest, most complex, and most exciting projects. We are committed to providing a collaborative work environment that encourages personal and professional growth, and we value diversity, innovation, and excellence in everything we do.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Tridel is committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons who self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis, or Inuit) to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests an accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs. We advise new hires of our policies for accommodations.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: P&C Coordinator