Tridel is looking for a People & Culture Coordinator to join our TridelCommUnity! Our Coordinator will contribute to the Company's Human Resources initiatives and continue to build on our strong culture and powerful brand. If you love working with people and want to build your career in Human Resources, this role is for you!
What will you do?
In consultation with the senior HR leadership team below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in this role.
· Coach, guide, and advise employees on employment matters;
· Provide guidance to management and employees in the interpretation and application of all Corporate policies and procedures ensuring consistency;
· Create HR metrics and support the development of HR dashboards for insight into workforce planning, attrition, and demographics;
· Partner with the business on their staffing needs by supporting the job requisition and posting process and various onboarding elements;
· Support the performance management cycle and employee career development plans;
· Facilitation of HR programs, such as orientation and training & development courses as needed;
· Support the implementation of key HR processes as assigned including organizational structure, succession planning, leadership & employee development, change management, performance management, etc. and;
· Participate in HR or business project teams and programs that support overall HR objectives and the employee life cycle.
Who are you?
· Strong communicator in all areas: written, verbal, and listening;
· Proven success in managing projects and dealing with multiple stakeholders;
· Experience with analyzing data from various sources and making sound recommendations;
· Excellent organizational and creative problem-solving abilities;
· Proven and confident presentation and facilitation skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and difficult issues in a highly confidential manner; and
· The ability to multitask, embrace new knowledge, and think in terms of a corporate-wide perspective is required.
What you bring:
· Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a related field.
· One (1) to three (3) years experience in a Human Resources Role (CHRL designation is an asset)
· Basic knowledge of Employment Law.
· Awareness and/or knowledge of HR best practices.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and exceptional Excel skills.
· Dayforce HRIS Application experience or easy adaptability to HRIS platforms.
Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condo communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodations.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume and cover letter indicating why this is a perfect role for you to email@example.com with the subject: People & Culture Coordinator.