Join the #1 condo builder in the GTA to be part of the evolution of our P&C function.
Having a robust HR & Talent Development (TD) team is still relatively new for us, but we are all in and ready for a manager who can help us execute our business objectives by bringing programming and initiatives to management and employees. Tridel has a long history of being a great place to work and we are looking for a practical, results-oriented manager with a track record in delivering exceptional services, implementing talent management programs, and helping to evolve our HR practices.
Operating within a client-group model, you will have the opportunity to:
- Execute all people-related activities throughout the entire employee life cycle
- Support the design and implementation of talent development programs and practices including full-cycle recruitment, career development, talent management, and succession
- Manage employee relations by acting as a subject matter expert, consulting internal stakeholders on talent strategy solutions and best practices
- Work collaboratively and establish strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Support the overall talent development strategy by tracking progress against plans, defining appropriate metrics for measuring effectiveness, and preparing reports.
Are you passionate about evolving HR practices?
Our P&C function is still in its infancy, so we are looking for someone who understands how to execute business objectives for the HR function within an established, family-owned business (we are over 85 years young!). Our ideal candidate understands that “best practices” may not be the right practices for where we are at and finds pragmatic solutions that allow us to move forward and become increasingly progressive in our approaches to our people and our culture.
Reporting to the VP, People & Culture, our successful candidate will have at least 5 years of progressive HR experience, including demonstrated knowledge of recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and training and development programs. Additionally, you will have a track record in designing and implementing talent management programs and/or helping an organization to evolve HR practices.
This is the right job for you if you:
- possess strong business acumen and an ability to connect talent management programs to business needs (business partner orientation)
- are motivated, resourceful, and self-sufficient, with great organizational skills and the ability to consistently achieve results
- have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal including the ability to present to groups
- possess strong collaboration skills and the ability to work across boundaries, managing multiple stakeholders; and
- are looking for a role in which you can make a tangible impact on the P&C function and the organization.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, prefer a role where you are building up the HR / P&C function, and are looking for a challenge that will take your career to the next level, then this is the role for you.
Interested? Please provide us with your resume as well as a cover letter indicating why this is the perfect role for you. Also, while Deltera does offer some work location flexibility to its employees, the company highly values in-person collaboration and interaction. As a result, this role is expected to be performed primarily in the office once it is safely possible to do so.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of aboriginal descent to apply. Upon your request, we provide accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you request an accommodation, HR will reach out to consult with you so that we can tailor our arrangements to suit your needs. In addition, all new employees are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.
Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condominium communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: People & Culture Manager.