Position: Personal Support Worker
Job Classification: Part-time (Nights); Permanent
Location: Delmanor Prince Edward (Etobicoke, ON)
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
· Under the direction of the Health & Wellness Manager, the Personal Support Worker will assist residents with personal care
· Respond to resident care emergencies
· Input personal care provided into the health management software
What you bring:
· Knowledge of fire, health and safety procedures
· A valid Personal Support Worker certificate
· Valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
· Your availability for work must be flexible to accommodate shiftwork as well as weekends
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Dental care
· Employee assistance program
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Interested in the
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Personal Support Worker— Delmanor Prince Edward.