Position: Recreation Assistant
Job Classification: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Delmanor Wynford (Don Mills, ON)
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
· Assist in the planning and delivery of a diversified recreation program to meet the emotional, psychosocial, spiritual, and physical needs of our residents.
What you bring:
· Experience working in a recreation department.
· Experience working with mature adults in a hospitality or healthcare setting.
· Certificate or diploma in a field related to leisure, fitness or recreation, or working toward one.
· Accountability and problem-solving skills.
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Dental care
· Employee assistance program
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Interested in the
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Recreation Assistant—Delmanor Wynford.