Company Name: Del Property Management
Position: Relief Administrator
Job Type: Part-time/Hourly
Location: Various locations across the GTA
About Del Property Management
Del Property Management specializes in condominium property management with 84,000 condominium suites under management across over 250 condominium communities developed by Tridel and third parties. For over 50 years, DPM has been a leader in Condominium Property Management.
About The Role
A Relief Administrator fills-in when a full-time staff member is on vacation, is absent for any length of time, to carry out special project assignments, or sometimes to fill interim vacancies on an as-needed basis.
Because we manage a high number of properties across the GTA, the location of available assignments can vary greatly. While we do our best to keep our Relief staff in geographically preferable locations, the assignments we have at any given time may involve a considerable commute. Our Relief staff do have the option to decline assignments, however, the more flexibility one has in their travel radius, the more opportunities they will have for work.
For someone who does not have direct industry experience, this position is a good way to learn the business and get a foot in the door for permanent opportunities.
The Relief Administrator is responsible for handling general administrative duties that will support the overall flow of information and tasks for the desk being covered during the staff member’s absence. For known absences, the absent staff member should leave instruction and direction on where items and information can be found to aid the Relief Administrator.
The primary duties of a Relief Administrator will include but not be limited to:
· Liaising with residents, contractors, and vendors in person, by phone and by email
· Checking voicemail and emails
· Responding as necessary and if the answer is not readily available making best attempts to find the answer using available note/files/information or checking with the Manager for direction
· Ensuring written correspondence (i.e., emails or letters) is not sent under the name of the absent employee, but clearly indicates the name of the Relief Administrator responding on behalf of the absent employee
· Organizing, sorting, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail/couriers
· Preparing notices and correspondence, and posting accordingly under the Condominium Manager’s supervision as may be required
· Facilitating bookings of various facilities as applicable (i.e., elevator, party room, guest suites, etc.)
· Providing notes for the absent staff member to indicate what took place and highlighting any outstanding items requiring immediate attention upon his/her return to the office
· General administrative duties
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Relief Administrator—Del Property Management.
are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women,
visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as
Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
Upon your request, we provide accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you request accommodation, HR will reach out to consult with you so that we can tailor our arrangements to suit your needs. In addition, all new employees are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.