Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condominium communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
Meet our Next Sales Office Administrator
We are looking for a Sales Office Administrator to join our Sales team. Reporting directly to the Manager, Sales Administration, the Sales Office Administrator will perform a wide range of administrative and clerical tasks as well as provide a valuable customer experience to support the Sales team in a manner that contributes to the efficient and effective organization of the Sales Office. In this capacity, the Sales Office Administrator is responsible for creating a pleasant and welcoming environment for prospects, realtors and homeowners.
The Sales Office Administrator will work closely with the Sales Team, Tridel Document Centre Administrators and Managers and on occasion, will interact with cross function team members.
The main responsibilities of our Sales Office Administrator will include:
- Delivering a valuable customer experience at the front desk;
- Recording all virtual & in-person activities into our Customer Relationship Management System;
- Assisting the Sales Team in accompanying prospects, realtors and homeowners through model suites, amenities and lobby;
- Preparing and processing a variety of documents and reports prior to a signing appointment,
- Working closely with the Sales Team to monitor all sent items in DocuSign, following up as required in a timely manner;
- Prepare addendums and email to Tridel Document Centre for DocuSign;
- Maintaining a sound comprehension of all procedures, including AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and FINTRAC requirements;
- Provide coordinated support to the reception team by providing coverage to the main reception desk and switchboard;
- Manage Bar 1934, which includes but is not limited to coffee machine set up and cleaning, emptying the dishwasher, stocking of fridge, etc.;
- Manage the boardroom calendars and correct any scheduling conflicts that may arise; and
- Provide general office support to the company as required.
About our Next Sales Office Administrator
Our Sales Office Administrator is someone who has outstanding customer service skills, focusing on anticipating the needs of customers and proactively addressing issues before they become concerns. Our Sales Office Administrator thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, is out-going and has strong oral and written communication abilities.
They also have some of the following skills and experiences:
- Post-secondary education within a University or College;
- Must have minimum 3 years of office experience;
- Must be proficient with Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Orientation towards continuous improvement and creative problem solving;
- Must be reliable and punctual;
- Fluent in English and preferably equipped with a second language.
- 10:45 AM – 7:00 PM Monday to Thursday
- 11:45 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday or Sunday
- Flexible hours during site openings
- Provide main reception coverage at Head Office Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00PM as required
Our Inclusive Workplace
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Sales Office Administrator