Position: Social Media Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Both remote and in-person at Tridel’s Head Office
Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in home building for over 85 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. We’re passionate about building condos and reflect the diverse city of Toronto. We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands, and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
About The Role
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator (the "Coordinator") to join our Marketing team. Our Coordinator will be responsible for leveraging social platforms to promote and sell luxury condominiums and use their intuitive sense of brand voice to recognize ways on captivating and resonating with our audiences online.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and working in collaboration with other Marketing Managers you will be responsible for:
· Content creation including coordinating and implementing results-driven social media strategies;
· Developing, maintaining, and executing the social media content including blogs, images, and videos;
· Identifying and discovering new content opportunities by testing new strategies, content, and campaigns;
· Attending events, visiting construction sites across the GTA, and producing live and/or recorded social media content;
· Monitor conversations across all social platforms, engaging with audiences, identifying creative opportunities for engagement, and triage requests to the correct departments;
· Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments;
· Social media management through the creation of analytical reports and key metrics;
· Cross-collaborating with agency and client partners to manage social campaigns, and growth strategies; and
· Working with other internal departments to develop and curate content.
Qualifications and Skills
Our Coordinator is someone that is self-motivated, willing to learn, and results driven. They work well in a fast-paced team with strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills. They are a highly developed creative, technical, innovative, and analytical thinker. They have a passion for social media and ensuring brand consistency across all public-facing channels. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What You Will Bring:
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, social media, or related fields.
· Minimum 2 years experience creating content for social media.
· Proficiency with major social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok) and social media management tools (i.e., HootSuite, Sprout Social).
· Experience leveraging social media platforms to grow a following, build community, and increase leads.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office required Microsoft Dynamics and Contentful an asset.
· Proficiency with video and photo editing tools (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Canva), an asset.
· Strong copywriting and editing skills; capable of writing compelling copy for social posts, web updates, blogs, etc.
· A developed understanding of our brand and Company values will be a must.
· Photography and videography skills are an asset.
· Experience with social media advertising and paid content is an asset.
· Understanding of the real estate industry and real estate marketing would be preferred.
Interested in the position? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Social Media Coordinator.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of aboriginal descent to apply. Upon your request,we provide accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you request accommodation, HR will reach out to consult with you so that we can tailor our arrangements to suit your needs. In addition, all new employees are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.