Our summer program offers students a chance to explore Tridel through:
· Job Shadowing
· On-the-Job Learning
· Mentoring Experience
· Design Student
· Site Administrator Student (on-site)
· Customer Care Student
· Project Feasibility Student
· Corporate Social Responsibility Student
· Clerical Administration
Required Skills & Experience
· Enrolled in a post-secondary program
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Collaborative, with a positive and professional attitude
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
· Experience with Microsoft teams is considered an asset
· The anticipated start date is May 2022
· This role will be a 4-month contract, ending in August 2022
· This is a full-time position
Tridel® is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than 85 years of homebuilding experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 87,000 homes. Tridel is determined to develop condominium communities that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while safeguarding the well-being of future generations. The company is working to meet this goal by focusing on innovation including environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction and corporate stewardship.
Tridel is committed to building the highest quality condominiums possible and has won virtually every award in the industry for design, customer service, sales, marketing, and construction excellence. Tridel looks forward to continuing the long, proud history of award-winning excellence with over 20 new condominium communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area.
Don’t see a position you are interested in? Contact our Employment Specialist today to talk about other opportunities.