• Clean and maintain all floor surfaces, walls, rails and glass in lobbies, stairwells and garage. Completed at a frequency that ensures the level of cleanliness
• Clean and maintain all disposal rooms on residential floors; including walls and floors and inside of the tri-sorter chute
• Clean and maintain the interior of elevators.
• Clean and maintain exterior loading dock and laneway.
• Maintain the cleanliness of garbage room and assist with the preparation of garbage bins for pick up
• Maintain the cleanliness of all other storage and mechanical rooms in garage level, mechanical penthouse and throughout the building
• To be Health & Safety, conscious and report all safety hazards.
• Able to push, pull and lift moderate weight
• Maintain corridors in clean and tidy order, vacuuming and dusting
• Assist other staff when requested
• Report all maintenance deficiencies for corrective action and complete some maintenance work
• Perform any other Housekeeping duties
• Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
• Conduct mechanical daily checklist and small common element repairs.
Why work for us?
*We are the top security/concierge service company in Canada
*Wages above Industry Standard *Premium benefits plan
*We are a growing company with a lot of room for promotion
COVID-19: Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe
We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During this time, most employees are working from home or doing a blended model of at home and in-office work in accordance with government and Public Health guidelines. Until further notice, this role will continue to operate under this model however, our intention is to resume regular business practices post COVID-19 when it is safe to do so.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding?
Tridel’s interview and onboarding processes have remained relatively the same, except that interviews and onboarding sessions are conducted through video platforms.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: The Forest Hill Group - Cleaner.
Tridel is committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Tridel’s Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs. We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.