The Forest Hill Group is a market leader in the delivery of luxury concierge, bespoke security and upscale valet parking services in North America. Full-time Concierge Security Supervisor position available. This exciting opportunity will appeal to strong customer service-oriented professionals with a valid Ontario Security License. The ideal candidate will maintain a secure and safe environment while providing residents with outstanding polite service.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Team Leadership qualities
• Standard First Aid and CPR Certification
• An adaptable personality & positive attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• A friendly, professional demeanour
• Proficiency in conflict resolution
• Ability to enforce Condo rules & regulations
• Exceptional report writing and communication skills
• Effective access control capabilities
• Basic computer literacy for digitalized tasks
• Log and track deliveries, amenity bookings, and visitors parking
Qualifications and Skills:
• You must possess a valid Ontario Security Guard License
• High School education required
• Minimum 2 years experience in residential, condominium setting
• Must have supervisory/management experience
• Must commit long term, for candidate seeking consistent & stable work
Forest Hill Benefits:
• After three (3) months, you are eligible to participate in The Forest Hill Group`s comprehensive Group Benefits Plan.
• Potential for internal growth • Paid training
Job duties include but are not limited to.
· Responsible for updating and managing employee schedules.
· Updating discrepancies on Humanity for the Employee Time clocking function
· Make sure to work closely with The Forest Hill Group head office to ensure the highest level of service standards and client satisfaction.
· Manage a record of all residents and guests, services and trades.
· Maintain logs and occurrence reports.
· Report all incidents, occurrences, and unusual persons, objects or events according to protocol.
· Complete security checks and follow all procedures.
· Responsible for onsite training
· Emergency procedure drills
· Performances evaluation
Hours – 40 hours per week – Monday-Friday 7 am-3 pm
Job Type: Permanent
Why work for us?
*We are the top security/concierge service company in Canada
*Wages above Industry Standard *Premium benefits plan
*We are a growing company with a lot of room for promotion
COVID-19: Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe
We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During this time, most employees are working from home or doing a blended model of at home and in-office work in accordance with government and Public Health guidelines. Until further notice, this role will continue to operate under this model however, our intention is to resume regular business practices post COVID-19 when it is safe to do so.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding?
Tridel’s interview and onboarding processes have remained relatively the same, except that interviews and onboarding sessions are conducted through video platforms.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: The Forest Hill Group - Executive Concierge.
Tridel is committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons who self identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Tridel’s Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs. We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.